We currently have a job opportunity for a Patient Services Representative in our ChanhassenPractice.
As a Patient Services Representative, you will be responsible for all front desk duties including greeting patients, answering incoming phone calls, scheduling and confirming appointments and completing general office work. You will post daily patient procedure transactions, process insurance verifications and submit insurance claims. You will support patients and practice staff to ensure efficiency in all aspects of practice operations.
If you have the ability to multitask with strong organization and communication skills, you should consider this opportunity. Candidates with familiarity with computerized systems, with superior customer service skills and basic accounting skills required. Experience working in a dentist office or a professional environment for one year with the ability to facilitate all aspects of patient scheduling, insurance coverage, billing and payments desired.
A front desk team member who answers phones, schedules patients, collects co-payments, greets patients and performs record filing (entry level admin team member).
We offer a competitive salary and excellent benefit package including a 401k, health insurance and a professional work environment.
- Answer incoming calls using proper telephone etiquette.
- Check patients in and out.
- Schedule/confirm patient appointments.
- Perform all necessary paperwork (i.e. patient charts, referrals, appointment cards, welcome packets and treatment plan forms).
- Collect all co-payments and past due balances on date of service.
- Present financial policies and arrangements accurately to patients.
- Facilitate effective patient flow using the proper callback system.
- Identify, reference and apply insurance coverage and billing.
- Perform basic computer functions.
- Act in a professional manner.
- Other duties as assigned.
To learn more about American Dental Partners and Metro Dentalcare please visit us at www.amdpi.com and www.metro-dentalcare.com .
Chanhassen, Minnesota, United States