With 34 locations across Wisconsin, ForwardDental is able to provide comprehensive general and specialty dental care for all ages including general family dentistry, cosmetic dentistry, pediatric dentistry, implant dentistry, IV and oral sedation and Invisalign clear braces (available at limited locations). ForwardDental is nationally recognized for quality care, maintains the Forward Dental Postings, Header, Footer 2012
highest standards of service and has received accreditation through the Accreditation Association of Ambulatory Health Care (AAAHC). Each practice is community based and enjoys a special relationship with the residents and businesses of the areas they serve.
A front desk team member who answers phones, schedules patients, collects co-payments, greets patients and performs record filing (entry level admin team member).
- Answer incoming calls using proper telephone etiquette.
- Check patients in and out.
- Schedule/confirm patient appointments.
- Perform all necessary paperwork (i.e. patient charts, referrals, appointment cards, welcome packets and treatment plan forms).
- Collect all co-payments and past due balances on date of service.
- Present financial policies and arrangements accurately to patients.
- Facilitate effective patient flow using the proper callback system.
- Identify, reference and apply insurance coverage and billing.
- Perform basic computer functions.
- Act in a professional manner.
- Other duties as assigned.
Madison, , United States
- Six months of similar job experience.
- Demonstrate ability to assume Patient Services Representative’s essential responsibilities.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Demonstrate knowledge of effective scheduling.
- Comply with protocols and standards.
- Demonstrate and promote superior customer service skills.
- Ability to multi-task.
- Exercise basic knowledge of dental terminology.
- Support corporate vision and strategy.
We offer a competitive salary and excellent benefit package including a 401k, health insurance and a professional work environment.
To learn more about American Dental Partners and ForwardDental please visit us at www.amdpi.com and www.forwarddental.com .
Metro Dentalcare - 23 months ago