Orthodontic Care Specialists provides patients with the highest quality orthodontic care in a friendly, comfortable environment. Founded in 1973, there are 15 locations throughout the Minneapolis/St. Paul metro. Each orthodontist works at multiple locations to provide patients with added convenience. We are committed to helping patients achieve the healthy, beautiful smile they deserve!
A front desk team member who answers phones, schedules patients, collects co-payments, greets patients and performs record filing (entry level admin team member).
- Answer incoming calls using proper telephone etiquette.
- Check patients in and out.
- Schedule/confirm patient appointments.
- Perform all necessary paperwork (i.e. patient charts, referrals, appointment cards, welcome packets and treatment plan forms).
- Collect all co-payments and past due balances on date of service.
- Present financial policies and arrangements accurately to patients.
- Facilitate effective patient flow using the proper callback system.
- Identify, reference and apply insurance coverage and billing.
- Perform basic computer functions.
- Act in a professional manner.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Some Metro area travel required.
- Demonstrate ability to assume Patient Services Representative’s essential responsibilities.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Demonstrate knowledge of effective scheduling.
- Comply with protocols and standards.
- Demonstrate and promote superior customer service skills.
- Ability to multi-task.
- Exercise basic knowledge of dental terminology.
- Support corporate vision and strategy.
We offer a competitive salary and excellent benefit package including a 401k, health insurance and a professional work environment.
To learn more about American Dental Partners and Orthodontic Care Specialists please visit us at www.amdpi.com and www.orthodonticcarespecialists.com .
St.Louis Park, Minnesota, United States