The Patient services Supervisor is an exciting opportunity for an energetic, entry-level manager who is seeking a better way to conduct business. This supervisor position is responsible for assisting in the successful operation of Food & Nutrition Services in an Acute Care Hospital. You will help ensure client, customer service/satisfaction with efficient cost effective management meeting and exceeding stated expectations. Assists in the responsibility for all foodservice-related activities; including patient care, non-patient care (retail, cafeteria, catering etc.), quality improvement, sanitation, infection control and all hospital-related activities.
Must be able to successfully pass a criminal background check (State and Federal) and a drug screen.
- A.A. Degree or related experience preferred
- Some knowledge of food and catering trends with a focus on quality, production, sanitation, food cost controls, and presentation
- Previous P&L accountability or contract-managed service experience is desirable
- Supervisory, leadership, management and coaching skills
- Communication skills both written and verbal
- Ability to communicate on various levels to include management, client, customer and associate levels
- Financial, budgetary, accounting and computational skills
- Proficient computer skills to include; various computer programs, Microsoft Office programs, e-mail and the Internet
- ServSafe Certified
- Certified Dietary Manager certificate or Registered Dietitian preferred
At Compass Group North America, our superior balance of efficiency and quality attract the highest caliber level of service our clients deserve. We retain the finest workers with a highly competitive compensation and comprehensive benefits plan.
If you're looking for a career where you set the standard for personal advancement, then Compass Group North America is for you! Working together, we will continue to experience success as the industry's best.
Achieving leadership in the foodservice industry
Compass Group North America is a diversity growth-oriented organization. Our goal is to improve the quality of work life by using fair and consistent treatment and providing equal growth opportunities for ALL associates.
EOE & AA Employer M/F/D/V
HEALTHeCAREERS Network - 20 months ago