Basic Purpose and Function:
Assisting Finance Department in all areas of accounting and payment processing duties.
Specific Duties and Responsibilities:
Other duties as assigned or needed
- Post all types of payments that include auto posting, mail payments and DPs.
- Balance daily posting and preparing daily deposits.
- Generating remittance to clients from CUBS base on client schedule.
- Reconcile revenue and appeal items with clients.
- Reconcile bank statements and appeal wrong items with bank.
- Responsible A/R from clients.
- Balance all statement and close month-end timely
- Train new administration staff upon company needs due to rapid expansion
- Knowledge of accounting software systems, QuickBooks experience a plus
- Knowledge of General Ledger
- Experience of invoicing client or vendors
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Good with basic math
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment
- Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously
- Must be detail oriented and organized
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
- Associates degree in Accounting or equivalent work experience
- Knowledge of Quick Book accounting software
- Experience in payment processing and/or accounting experience
- Knowledge of CUBS (Collection Software System)
- Experience using the 10-key system
Firstsource is a leading global provider of business process management services. Founded in 2001, Firstsource ranks third in BusinessWeek's...