Olympic Staffing Services
Seeking a Medical Payments Poster for a Physician Billing Company specializing in Emergency Medicine. Position requires knowledge of Medicare, Medi-Cal, Blue Cross, Blue Shield, Workers’ Compensation, and other common types of Physician Payments and Denials.
Applicant should have experience posting Physician Payments into a computer billing system with keyboard skills of 50WPM and/or ten key = 10, 000+ KPM. Experience with CPU MedFM billing software would be helpful, but not required.
EOBs-- Explanation of Benefits: forms or documents that may be sent to you by your insurance company several months after you had a health care service t hat was paid by the insurance company
Minimum two or more years of Payment Posting experience preferably in California.
- Must have strong computer skills;
- Experience posting and balancing payments and adjustments from EOB’s;
- Should be able to work within daily, weekly and monthly deadlines;
- Should be used to quality and production requirements;
- Familiarity with California Payers including DMHC regulated HMO’s helpful;
- Experience with side-by-side posting from images (ERA) using an image repository such as LaserFiche is helpful;
- Good communication skills and good references required.
Strong knowledge of processing payments and denials including deductibles, co-payments, underpayments, bundled charge payments, contractual adjustments, non-allowed amounts, and other common third party denials.
Monster - 5 months ago
Since 1983, Olympic Staffing Services has served the greater Los Angeles, Orange County, and Inland Empire areas with our unique formula of...