Vibrant Media ( www.vibrantmedia.com ) delivers native advertising at scale by connecting consumers in real time with engaging content and brand experiences cross-platform reaching more than 300 million unique users per month (comScore 2014). Delivered directly off of words, images & video within a native environment with over 6,600 premium publishers, Vibrant’s solutions are designed to be viewable, relevant and engaging. Vibrant works with many AdAge Top 100 Brands such as Hewlett Packard, Microsoft, P&G, Sainsbury’s and Unilever. The company was founded in 2000 and has offices in New York, San Francisco, Detroit, Chicago, Los Angeles, Boston, Atlanta, London, Hamburg, Munich and Dusseldorf. Vibrant's rapid growth has been recognized by the Inc. 500 and Deloitte Fast 50 lists and has also been named a "Best Place to Work” by Ad Age and Crain’s Vibrant was named a 2012 Highest Rated Media Brand by Advertiser Perceptions and also received Inc. Magazine's 2012 Hire Power Award.
Vibrant is seeking a Payroll Administrator on a temporary basis to support the US Finance Team. The ideal candidate will be highly organized, efficient and capable of handling a diverse set of responsibilities in a fast-paced environment.
We are looking for someone that can:
• Daily operations of the payroll including communicating with vendors on all activities pertaining to payroll;
• Prepare salary and benefit general entries and balance sheets, including processing salary allocation files into system;
• Review and process benefits invoices and employee timesheets;
• Supervise payroll transmission to produce biweekly paychecks and oversee paycheck distribution;
• Reconcile quarter reports to the payroll records and General Ledger accounts under Payroll Department;
• Track, calculate, and execute quarterly commission payments;
• Prepare special salary, equity, and compensation reports for Finance Department and assist with testing new benefits and other compensation projects;
• Prepare monthly metrics;
• Manage 401K and stock options;
• Manage business insurance functions;
• Develops and maintains excellent communication with all HR Business Partners and department managers;
• Technical support and program administration for ADP software.
Skills you'll need to be successful in this role:
• Five + years of Payroll / Accounting experience with ADP and ADP reporting experience (ADP PayEx, GL Interface, HRB, Concur and EZLM preferred).
• The candidate must possess strong technical background in excel and system operations.
• Knowledge of applicable federal, state, local and regulations.
• Strong PC skills (Microsoft Office suite including Excel and Word).
Vibrant is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Vibrant (www.vibrantmedia.com) is a world leader in contextual technology aligning billions of words across the Internet with relevant...