Bruker Corporation has an immediate opening for a Payroll Administrator in our Billerica, MA headquarters.
Ideal candidate will be an organized, detail oriented professional that has extensive experience processing payroll.
Responsibilities include administration of Ultipro Payroll and ADP eTime time and attendance system, including day-to-day functions and processing, troubleshooting, training and report creation.
Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned:
- Timely and accurate processing and disbursement of biweekly payroll for over 1,000+ employees over multiple US companies consistent with federal and multi-state wage and hour laws, including all hourly and salaried employees, using Ultipro Payroll system and ADP eTime
- Assist in processing of Ultipro Payroll system and ADP eTime, time and attendance system. This responsibility includes processing, reviewing payroll changes, troubleshooting, employee training and report creation
- Member of team for payroll-related projects, including implementation of Ultipro time and attendance system and integration of new employees from acquisitions in a timely and organized manner
- Partner with Human Resources in connection on payroll related items with recurring day-to-day interactions
- Manage/research all federal/state agency correspondence in regards to payroll items to ensure compliance with all agencies
- Support compliance in multiple areas, including Sarbanes-Oxley, FMLA, COBRA, HIPPA, etc
Education and/or Experience:
Other Skills and Abilities:
- BA/BS in Accounting, Business Administration or related field preferred
- 7+ years of payroll experience in a multi-state, multiple company environmentExperience in Ultipro Payroll a plus
- Solid knowledge of federal, state and local payroll tax regulations and processes
- Microsoft Office suite with an emphasis on Excel and Word
Bruker Corporation offers a comprehensive and competitive benefits package including medical, dental, 401(k), paid vacation, holidays and tuition assistance. Bruker Corporation is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer.employer.
- Ability to handle multiple priorities and deadlines in a fast paced environment without compromising accuracy or confidentiality
- Detail oriented with solid follow-through skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to professionally interact with employees at all levels, including difficult situations
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.improvements
Please send resume, cover letter and salary requirements to:
No phone calls or agencies please.
Bruker - 21 months ago
copy to clipboard