Payroll Administrator - Greenville, TX
Creative Solutions in Healthcare - Greenville, Texas
**LOCAL CANDIDATES, PLEASE!**
Come grow with us! Creative Solutions in Healthcare has an exciting opportunity for a Payroll Administrator in Greenville, Texas. We are seeking an experienced payroll administrator with high volume payroll experience to add to our team. Our company was recently voted "Top 100 Private Companies" by Fort Worth Business Press and would like for you to join our succesful team!
- Verifies, audits, edits and processes the bi-weekly payroll for multiple locations and lines of business to ensure associates are paid accurately and timely.
- Reviews timekeeping system to address problems and discrepancies. Works with appropriate departments and/or supervisors to resolve issues; establish organizational mapping and develop codes, rules and accruals as needed.
- Generates reports to assist management with production numbers.
- Generates reviews and reconciles payroll reports to ensure accuracy and completeness of payroll, earning statements and deductions; identifies and resolves discrepancies.
- Reviews bank information to correct direct deposit returns and/or NOC items
- Interprets company policies and procedures to ensure adherence
- Processes off cycle payroll checks as needed and performs all payroll tasks related to the reporting of those checks to ensure company meets legal requirements in regard to payroll tax compliance.
- Establishes and maintains payroll records; receives, processes and enters wage garnishments; reviews, audits and corrects records, as necessary.
- Utilizing spreadsheet programs and computer database systems, enters, verifies, processes and retrieves a wide variety of routine to complex payroll data for processing
- Develops, reviews, updates and/or distributes specialized reports and spreadsheets; compiles, calculates and analyzes data and information from a variety of sources; reviews and audits reports, identifies discrepancies, notifies supervisor and other appropriate sources and ensures that issues are resolved; distributes reports to internal and external sources in a timely manner.
- Performs other technical and administrative payroll information in payroll system and files as necessary
- Reviews direct payment requests and supporting documentation for accuracy and completeness; identify requests that are not in compliance with established company policy or that are incomplete and provides notification to appropriate source; processes accepted direct payment requests.
- 4 years working knowledge of Ceridian or other HRIS system
- Intermediate knowledge Microsoft Office – Particularly Excel with the ability to perform vlookups and pivot tables
- Knowledge of payroll and accounting practices and principles
- Knowledge of state and federal employment laws relating to key areas of responsibility.
Creative Solutions in Healthcare offers a highly competitive benefits package, including health insurance, tuition reimbursement, free CEUs, a company-sponsored life insurance policy, paid time off, and extensive company training.
Based out of Fort Worth Texas, Creative Solutions in Healthcare was founded in the year 2000. Our guiding principle is “A life lived for others is a life worthwhile.” This extends to our company culture, where we make it our top priority to care for seniors with the respect, compassion and dignity they deserve. We are one of the largest providers of long term care in the state of Texas, and were recently named “Top 100 Companies” in the Fort Worth Business Press! With over 50 skilled nursing centers and 13 assisted living facilities throughout Texas, we have multiple opportunities that will match your career interests. Please contact us today to begin a new career!
Creative Solutions in Healthcare is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE).