National Express Corporation is seeking an experienced Payroll Administrator to work from our corporate headquarters in Warrenville, Illinois. This position will report to the Manager of Payroll Operations.
Key job responsibilities:
Skills & Experience:
- Process Bi-weekly payroll for US & Canada
- Import and upload data
- Calculate overtime using excel/access and submit to payroll service
- Calculate Canadian Statutory Holiday pay
- Generate payroll registers and deliver electronically to locations for approval
- Audit and balance all payroll adjustments entered into payroll system.
- Run validation reports and reconcile payroll totals.
- Transmit payroll to vendor (Ceridian) for Canadian Payroll
- Process in-house payroll on Oracle platform for US
- Process garnishments in a timely manner
- Process Union Dues deductions
- Prepare manual check as needed
- Ensure compliance with internal audit and legislative requirements
- Organize and maintain payroll back-up per established guidelines.
- Work with W-2s and ROE
- Provide stellar customer service and support to our Service Centers
- Resolve all payroll related issues and respond to emails promptly
- On a monthly basis reconcile and pay Union dues and monthly Social Club dues.
- Back-up payroll lead when needed
- Assist other team members when needed.
- Provide timely responses to ROE inquiries from Service Canada
- Create and run reports as required and provide data to other business partners as requested.
- Other duties and projects as assigned
- Minimum 3 years payroll experience processing exempt and non-exempt payrolls with unions for a medium to large organization.
- Seeking a dependable individual who is well organized and flexible in a fast paced environment.
- Oracle payroll experience would be a plus
- Needs to be willing to work overtime if needed.
- Ability to work with minimum supervision and as a team player.
- Require proficiency with Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Access and Microsoft Outlook)
- Excellent analytical skills with attention to detail.
- Minimum High School, Associates degree preferred
- CPP or FCP certification desired
Durham School Services - 18 months ago
Wanna go for a ride? National Express has a seat. Specializing in passenger transportation, the company serves riders in North America,...