Reporting to the Payroll Manager, the Payroll Administrator is responsible to ensure accurate and timely pay to associates and for ensuring the accurate and timely posting of the US payroll general ledger files, corresponding journal entries, the monthly reconciliation of the related general ledger accounts and the reconciliation of payroll federal, state and local tax returns.
This position will be responsible for the maintenance of the ADP General Ledger system including setting up of new income, deduction and accrual accounts as required by business needs. The Payroll Administrator will serve as a liaison between the payroll and finance departments to ensure accurate reporting of all expense and liability entries.
- Bachelors Degree –Accounting, Finance, HR or related field
- Certified Payroll Professional (CPP) US preferred
- Knowledge and experience with federal, local and multi state payroll tax laws – US
- 4-5 years of related payroll processing experience – US preferred
- 2-3 years of related tax reporting experience – US preferred
- Supervisory Experience
- Work with multi-state, automated payroll systems
- ADP (Autopay/EV5) system experience preferred
- Kronos timekeeping system experience preferred
- Demonstrated ability to work independently