Pall is a Fortune 1000 materials science and engineering company with the broadest filtration, separation and purification capabilities in the world. Our process and product enabling technologies help our customers make good products better, safer and even possible. We provide innovative products to customers in health care, biotechnology, pharmaceutical, semiconductor, municipal drinking water, aerospace and industrial manufacturing markets. Headquartered in Long Island, NY, Pall has operations in every major country.
- Accurate and timely in which payroll related actions and reports are generated and processed.
- Produce checks for on-cycle, off-cycle, special and adjustment processing accurately and on time per defined time lines.
- Proven knowledge and experience in processing garnishments, liens and levies.
- In-depth knowledge of payroll practices, wage and hour laws, FLSA, payroll policies and procedures.
- Receives, analyzes, prepares and balances payroll for a specific number of locations on schedule with speed and accuracy.
- Verifies payroll tax codes are correct for city, state and local taxes for employees.
- Keys direct deposit enrollment data with accuracy.
- Communicate with associates in reference to bank problems with employee accounts.
- Communicate with locations to verify any exceptions such as no pay, excessive hours, or abnormal reporting of payroll related information.
- Produce checks on demand as needed based on state and bargained requirements.
- The ability to develop, maintain and communicate current accurate payroll records, procedures, and policies.
• 3-5 years experience as a payroll administrator who understands general ledger, process and administration and who can think strategically.
•Minimum 2 years payroll experience on SAP platform payroll system preferred
• Minimum 2 years of experience with automated time keeping systems
• High school diploma required.
• Additional secondary education in payroll related field of study preferred.
• F.P.C. (Fundamental Payroll Certification) or C.P.P. (Certified Payroll Professional) certification preferred
• Experience in managing transactional processing for bargained payroll environments.
• Multi-state processing experience required
• Proven experience in a shared services environment or similar situation.
• Proven knowledge and experience in processing garnishments, liens and levies
• Formal SAP HCM and Payroll systems training preferred
FUNCTIONAL SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE AND ABILITIES:
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to gender, race, color, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, religion, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, gender identity or gender expression, military or protected veteran status or marital status.
- Six Sigma or other process improvement initiative training/experience preferred.
- Excellent quantitative and analytical skills necessary.
- Demonstrate solid customer service experience.
- Excellent communication, time management and organizational skills.
- Ability to interact with all levels of personnel.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite of applications.
- Can work under pressure in deadline driven environment.
- Willingness and requirement to work overtime as needed, particularly on processing weeks, year-end planning and processing, and special payments.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against applicants due to race, ethnicity, gender, veteran status, or on the basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Pall Corporation - 4 months ago
With operations around the globe, Pall is not small. The company operates two businesses globally: Life Sciences and Industrial. The Life...