Essential duties and responsibilities will include but not be limited to the below:
- All exception checks processing (Bonus, RSU, RSC, Hybride payments, Lump-Sum payouts, etc.)
- Train and develop Canada tax understanding
- Key person in conversion to Client Outsource Solution (COS) Canada
- Payroll inbox inquiries
- Perform bank reconciliations for payroll related accounts
- Monitor and audit nightly interfaces from Oracle HR to Pay@Work
- Biweekly and recurring EPIPs to be uploaded to Pay@Work
- Liaise with Payroll Tax Manager to upload G/L & allocations
- Union Dues Processing – Work with Payroll Coordinator to fulfill union requirements
- Collaborate with Payroll Tax Manager and ADP on reconciling quarterly/annual returns filed by ADP
- Work with third parties (i.e. Manulife) to control all interfaces and ensure accuracy
- Ensure eTime system functionality and accruals are accurate, and work with HRIT to correct any issues
- Daily upload of positive pay file for manual checks
- Garnishment processing – In conjunction with ADP Wage and Garnishment services
- Control Canada Savings Bond process
- WEBROE – Monitor ADP’s reporting of ROEs
- Payroll reporting via Pay@Work as necessitated by the field
- Coordinate with Treasury on proper funding of payroll
- Non-benefit deduction changes (i.e. Vehicle lease)
- Maintain ADP Approval Log (manual check authorizers/approved callers)
- Create, maintain & distribute annual payroll calendar to HR & field
- Assumes auditing and reporting responsibilities as assigned by Payroll Director
- Act as backup to U.S. Payroll Analyst for U.S. Payroll
- Tasks may include manual processes currently being performed in Canada while conversion to outsource solution is implemented
- Associates Degree in Accounting, Human Resources, or Business Administration preferred. Bachelors Degree preferred
- Previous payroll experience required. Canada payroll experience preferred.
- Minimum of 2 years business experience in a corporate environment.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Microsoft Office Skills, including Excel, Outlook and Word
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Organized with ability to prioritize multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Candidate must be able to work in a team environment.
- Ability to work independently.
Benefits of Working at Avis Budget Group
We are a growing company offering robust compensation, excellent training and many ways to advance. In addition, our fast-paced setting, supportive management and collaborative culture will keep you engaged, motivated and always moving forward.
If you want to GO somewhere in your career, Avis Budget Group is the place to be.
Avis Budget Group is an equal opportunity employer, and is committed to ensuring diversity in our workforce.
The information on this posting has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job. The actual essential duties, responsibilities and qualifications may vary by location, department, reporting structure or other business needs. No inference should be drawn that a specific job duty, responsibility or qualification is non-essential by its absence from this posting. This posting serves as an advertisement of an existing open position only and does not qualify as the job description.
Avis Budget Group - 20 months ago
copy to clipboard -
Whether you're a business traveler on an expense account or a family on vacation counting every penny, Avis Budget Group has a car rental...