We bring it all together for you
BT Global Services is a managed networked IT services company, operating globally and delivering locally. We work for 8,500 organizations, such as BMW, Credit Suisse, Deutsche Bank, Emirates, the EU, Fiat, FTSE, Microsoft, NATO, NYSE Euronext, Thomson Reuters, Unilever, Volkswagen and Volvo. They rely on our networks and services for their success.
Heritage and scope
We understand networks and our customers can draw on more than 30 years of experience working with them. We have a unique breadth of scope, reach and capability. Our network reaches all corners of the
world, underpinning global business by delivering networked IT services securely and efficiently wherever it operates. We’re part of BT Group, which, with annual revenues of more than $30 billion1, is one of the 200 largest companies in the world. BT is a direct descendent of the world’s first commercial telecommunications undertaking. Founded in 1846, it was the forerunner of today’s $3.2 trillion IT industry. With privatization in 1984, BT heralded today’s vibrant and competitive telecommunications industry.
Division: BT Global Services / Finance and Commercial
Position: Payroll Analyst
Location: Irving, Texas (Dallas Metro)
Responsible for processing and validating the US domestic payroll for approximately 3500 employee’s working in the US and oversight for payroll. Responsible for providing backup and support for the International Payroll for approximately 30+ assignee’s working in the US or working abroad. Overall responsibilities include, but are not limited to balancing and controlling earnings and deduction totals, calculating and preparing general ledger entries, inspecting automated system output such as registers and standard reports, determining out-of-balance conditions.
- 5+ years of experience processing payroll
- Strong SAP payroll experience
- Experience with a combination of the following systems
- ADP Globalview or equivalent (ADP Enterprise, ADP Payforce)
- ADP eTime / Kronos
- ADP CRM, ADP Fax
- ADP Canada
- MS Office expertise (Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Familiarity with HR PeopleSoft
- Multi-state processing experience
- Exposure to or experience with Expatriate Payroll
- Team-player mentality
- Experience working successfully under strict deadlines and with a small team.
- Organizational and Professional maturity
- Willingness to learn and take constructive criticism
- Ensure employees are paid accurately and timely with the correct withholdings and deductions.
- Validate all payroll information imported from PeopleSoft.
- Validate Etime to ensure that missed punches are corrected and reduced hours are valid.
- Ensure timely and accurate processing of bonuses, commissions and recurring allowances.
- Calculate and record off cycle pay adjustments and provide wire detail to Accounts Payable when immediate payment is required.
- Set up involuntary deductions such as levies and garnishments.
- Collect retro benefits due from leave employees upon their return.
- Load 401k elections and provide deduction details to T. Rowe Price.
- Preview payroll register to detect and reconcile any out-of-balance conditions.
- Timely and accurate resolutions of issues raised on the Payroll Helpdesk.
- Generate accurate reports for timely distribution.
- Maintain timely and accurate filing of all payroll related documents.
- Administering training sessions for the general use of Etime applications
Benefits and Training:
BT is an employee-oriented company that offers a collaborative environment. Above & beyond your base salary are the following: comprehensive healthcare including medical, dental and vision coverage; annual bonus; 401K match; flex spending accounts; short/long term disability & life insurance; vacation time off; etc.
Existing authorization to work in the United States is required.
Relocation support for this position is not currently available.
BT is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
BT - 16 months ago