Businessolver is a provider of online employee benefits administration services and benefits outsourcing. We have integrated best-in-class customer care with the latest, most innovative technology. The result is Benefitsolver SM , a complete Web-based solution that empowers our customers to maintain control and retain access to critical information—all while streamlining benefits administration and creating efficiencies. At Businessolver you will have opportunities to Embrace Creative Chaos, Live a Growth Attitude, Take Care of our Customers and Drive a Transparent Culture!
The Businessolver Payroll Analyst will be involved in the design and implementation of custom, technology enabled Benefit and Payroll Administration solutions. We are looking for an experienced, energetic and enthusiastic candidate to join our fast paced, growing company. Our Payroll Analyst will function as an integrator, bringing together process and technology solutions to solve business issues. This position will gain exposure to multiple industries and service lines within Businessolver while demonstrating an awareness of the full suite of services offered.
What you need to Possess:
- Apply Functional and Technical expertise to effectively execute requirements definition, solution design, configuration, unit and integration testing.
- Partner with client representatives to design effective and accurate payroll configurations
- Consult and advise customers through the implementation process on best practices that maximize value and return on investment
- Collaborate with the project team, internal partners, external client, and third parties to ensure the successful delivery of the Benefitsolver Payroll solution
- Act as a resource in defining systems strategy, developing systems requirements, designing and prototyping, testing, defining support procedures, and implementing practical business solutions
- Ability to meet tight deadlines and efficiently interact with various groups across the company
- The ability to multitask and self-motivate
Do you have a desire to use your skills and experience in an environment where you can make a difference? Businessolver celebrates a vibrant work culture with many perks including: Casual Dress, Catered Meals, Fully stocked kitchen, On-site Fitness Facility, Office Parties and much more! Check out our Facebook page www.facebook.com/bsolver for a look into our vibrant culture.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or Information Systems preferred
- 3+ years of Payroll software implementation experience
- A background in Payroll Processing and Analysis
- Demonstrated proficiency in SQL
- Extraordinary problem solving skills with the ability to effectively troubleshoot problems to identify root causes and recommend effective solutions
- Experience with automated enterprise systems for large companies. Specific experience with Payroll Systems or modules within PeopleSoft, Workday, Ultimate, Lawson or ADP is strongly desired
- Proven ability to document requirements, issues, and outcomes
- Practical knowledge of payroll and time systems, production environment and implementation practices
- Able to collaborate with clients, and have a strong desire to excel
- Interest in learning about systems
Be sure to follow our Linked In group “I Love Businessolver” for updates!
Businessolver is an equal opportunity employer with competitive salary and great benefits including medical, dental, life insurance, disability, 401K with Company match, and liberal holiday schedule.
Please submit your application via our website www.businessolver.com/careers
Businessolver, Inc. - 21 months ago
Businessolver delivers market-changing benefits administration technology supported by an intrinsic and unwavering responsiveness to client...