Due to our continued growth, Drayer Physical Therapy Institute is looking for a full time Payroll Assistant to work in our corporate office.
The Payroll Assistant will assist in the data input and processing of payroll data to ensure timely and accurate wage payments to all employees while complying with all applicable federal, state, local regulations in accordance with company policies and procedures.
The major duties are as follows:
New Hire Processing
- Data entry for all new hires, terminations, changes in status, leaves of absence in the ADP payroll system.
- Audit payroll transmissions for accuracy.
- Creates and maintains employee personnel files for all active and terminated employees including creating folders, coding paperwork, reviewing paperwork and documentation for accuracy.
- Provides customer service to field management in all areas of payroll administration.
- Follow up with field management on missing information for personnel files.
- Partners with AP team by creating and sharing payroll data to ensure compliance with employment policies and procedures.
- Processes employee transactions including but not limited to name changes, address/phone changes/ W-4 filings, status changes, transfers, promotions, direct deposit and pay check inquiries and problems.
- Run & verify change reports in the ADP payroll system
- Handle payroll tax requirements (OPT, W-4, State tax forms)
- Prepare/Send new hire offer of employment letters and corresponding documents for new hire packet and ensure receipt of the required documents in timely manner
- Set up new employee HR and Clinic Files
- Update new hire log with background check information
- Maintain I-9 forms/binders for active employees
- Maintain/update/mail employee change packets
- Ensure adequate supply of materials for offers of employment and new hires
- High school diploma or equivalent and minimum of 2 years’ experience in a payroll or HR Generalist operation.
- 2-5 years’ experience with ADP payroll system is preferred
- Knowledge of administrative procedures in a payroll function
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail
- Knowledge of federal and state wage and hour laws a plus
- Proficient computer knowledge of Microsoft Office including Excel, Outlook and Word
Drayer Physical Therapy Institute® a Hummelstown, Pennsylvania based company, is a leading owner and operator of outpatient physical...