- Fargo, ND;
Integrity Windows and Doors is recognized across the nation for innovation, product quality, and the highest level of customer service. We offer a team-orientated atmosphere, competitive wages and a full benefits package. We are currently hiring for the following position:
• Conduct and maintain the time and attendance procedures daily, weekly, and biweekly.
• Enter and maintain all relevant data to accurately facilitate payroll procedures, including: time, wage increases/decreases, shift transfers, terminations, child support/garnishments/levies, and performance review schedules for all non-exempt employees.
• Run and complete the payroll for all non-exempt employees on a biweekly basis; including: accountability reports on all leaves of absence, monetary payments, and withholding amounts.
• Administer responsibility of all third party payments.
• Print and distribute all non-exempt payroll checks, and arrange direct deposits on a biweekly basis.
• Assist the front desk with answering phones and greeting individuals, and provide friendly, courteous, prompt customer service when resolving pay issues in a prompt manner.
• Maintain all personnel records according to Human Resources guidelines and assist the Human Resource department in compiling data for various reports.
• Review all invoices to ensure appropriate billing is accurate and compose correspondence for issues relating to payroll functions.
• Performs other related duties as required and assigned
Skills and Experience:
• Strong knowledge in accounting, payroll, and Human Resources legislation, theories, and practices is required
• Ability to read, analyze, and interpret and prepare reports/documents
• Ability to work independently and manage multiple concurrent tasks
• Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
• Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills
• Strong computer skills including Microsoft Office
• Self-motivated, dependable and trustworthy
Marvin Windows and Doors - 11 months ago
copy to clipboard