Responsible for processing payroll for semi-monthly employees. This includes, but is not limited to, calculating wages garnishments, preparing checks and working with local HR contacts.
- Perform all payroll related functions for multi-state, multi-company semi-monthly payroll using PeopleSoft software including overtime calculation, gross ups, charity deductions, bonus payments.
- Audit incoming paperwork for authorized approvals and verify accuracy of local office data entry.
- Input off-cycle payments as necessary.
- Support local office payroll and HR departments.
- Assist with check and direct deposit advice printing and mailing.
- Set up garnishments and wage assignments as mandated by state and federal laws.
- Maintain payroll files and furnish payroll information as required to internal and external sources
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Excellent computer skills and 10-key proficiency.
- 3-5+ years in similar role.
- Knowledge of federal and state laws and regulations regarding garnishments.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- PeopleSoft payroll expertise a plus.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Proficiency in Word and Excel.
Information Security Responsibilities:
Interpublic Group - 18 months ago