Rimini Street delivers proven exceptional value in third-party support for enterprise software. The innovative, ultra-responsive support program allows Oracle and SAP licensees to save at least 50 percent in annual support fees, and to receive premium services that are not part of standard vendor support.
Hundreds of global, Fortune 500, mid-market, and public sector organizations from virtually all industries depend on Rimini Street as their trusted, expert, independent provider of support, so they can apply more of their IT budgets to strategic business enterprise software initiatives.
The global payroll coordinator reports to the VP, HR and is responsible for providing financial, administrative and clerical services. This includes processing, monitoring payments and preparing payroll for US employees. Payments of employees and vendors will be expected in an efficient, timely manner. This position will also have International vendor payment responsibilities. The right candidate is a motivated, self-starter with a few years of hands-on experience processing payroll, understands relevant tax laws and is looking to grow and be part of a rapid growing company.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
Additional Duties & Responsibilities
- Using ADP WFN, perform day to day processing of payroll transactions to ensure that finances and records are maintained in an accurate, timely manner.
- Process all US payroll
- Ensure all semi-monthly payroll processes.
- Have a solid understanding of state and federal tax regulations and compliance.
- Maintain on going relationship with ADP to ensure records are accurate
- Data entry of various payroll transactions including new hires, terms, garnishments, special stipends, LOA’s
- Manage all employee payroll deductions including benefits and 401K
- Maintain PTO accruals
- Maintain Hourly Time Card processes
- Prepare manual checks as needed
- Manage International payroll providers
(other job related duties and responsibilities that may be assigned from time to time)
- Prepare special reports as needed
- Assist in special project as assigned by management
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor's Degree or related payroll processing or accounts payable experience.
- 2-3 years of experience required
- Strong knowledge of Payroll processing
- Solid understanding of payroll tax laws
- Able to maintain confidential information
- Excellent Excel skills
- Clear written and verbal communications
- Good Time Management Skills
- Work well in a team environment
- Detail Oriented
Rimini Street is an Equal Opportunity Employer
- ADP payroll processing experience
- ADP WFN a plus