CEVA Logistics, one of the world's leading supply chain companies, designs and implements industry leading solutions for large and medium-size national and multinational companies. Approximately 51,000 employees are dedicated to delivering effective and robust supply chain solutions across a variety of sectors. CEVA applies its operational expertise to provide best-in-class services across its integrated network, with a presence in over 170 countries. For the year ending 31 December 2011, the Group reported revenues of €6.9 billion. We operate nationally throughout the U.S. with opportunities throughout the nation. Our Americas Region headquarters are located in Houston, TX.
CEVA operates in a multicultural, global environment and is a richly diverse organization operating seamlessly as one company. We aim to attract, motivate and retain the best people in our industry, whatever their background. We share the same passion to deliver world-class solutions to our customers. We have the best supply chain professionals in the industry and develop this talent in an inspiring work environment.
CEVA offers competitive incentive packages, exceptional benefits and an exceptional culture for career building. Start your career with CEVA and build on our Foundations: Unity, Growth and Excellence. CEVA people are passionate about supply chain management.
To apply for this position click on
, click on the careers tab (bottom of page) and click on the CEVA Jobs link -enter the job name or requisition number to search for the applicable position and follow instructions to complete your application.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status or any other characteristic.
EOE - M/F/D/V
Responsible for managing outsourced vendor relationship and all aspects of payroll including the efficient and effective use of payroll information system (ADP) to prepare, process, maintain and verify weekly and biweekly payroll. Successful candidate will reconcile payroll records and be accountable for managing and improving the service levels and processes of all payrolls. Lead, manage, train and develop a team of payroll professionals to ensure compliance with company policies and procedures.
understanding of multi-state and general ledger management.
- Ensure effective communication of all payroll aspects to employee and management using various methods and vehicles to disseminate information.
- Prioritize, schedule, and delegate work assignments and directly supervises the payroll staff to ensure the accurate and timely processing and payment of payrolls and the state and federal taxes. Must have a thorough
- Ability to evaluate and lead change management efforts to make all aspects of payroll more effective and efficient.
- Ensures compliance with all applicable government and regulatory law, regulations, and requirements. Oversee payroll tax compliance and ADP tax filings.
- Ensures reconciliation and analysis of related balance sheet accounts, inventory accounts, ledgers, and journals.
- Develops and maintains departmental policies and procedures.
- Lead company-wide payroll processes to include interfaces between multiple systems, i.e. ADP, Oracle HRIS, etc.
- Coordinates with other departments while also driving best practices and process improvements in Payroll.
- Manages the Company's relationship with ADP, ensuring service delivery as it relates to compliance, contractual agreements, and service quality.
- Effectively manage payroll team.
Knowledge Experience & Skills:
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration, Human Resources or related field required.
- Minimum seven to ten years related payroll experience required in management level position or higher required.
- Intermediate proficiency in Microsoft Office, internet, web-based and job specific software applications required.
- Working knowledge of payroll administration and Vendor Management required, experience with ADP preferred.
- CPP (Certified Payroll Professional) preferred
Yes, 5% of the time
Ceva Logistics - 18 months ago
CEVA Logistics U.S. is a regional unit of CEVA Logistics, part of giant CEVA Group. CEVA Logistics US provides freight forwarding and...