Additional Job Information
Title: Payroll Garnishment Assoc 2
City, State: Indianapolis, IN
Location: AH Ministry Service Center
Department: MSC Payroll
Additional Job Details: Full-Time
The Ascension Health Ministry Service Center serves our clients, delivers value and enables new possibilities for our health ministries throughout the US. Join us and you'll find an organization with a higher mission.
We respond to an ever-changing workplace by building a community of associates that are flexible, creative and innovative. We reward them with respect and recognition. We seek balance in our work and in our lives, and encourage spirituality in the workplace. Every associate at Ascension Health is unique and comes to us with different needs. We strive to have the programs in place that meet those needs
The Payroll Garnishment Associate ensures timely and accurate processing of payroll garnishments, child support and tax levy requests in accordance with published standards and controls. Answers requests and inquiries from Ascension Health Associates, taxing authorities, other third parties, and resolve issues accordingly.
- Receive and apply garnishment, child support, tax levy requests and identify corrections; Communicate with garnishment agency on status. Respond to questions from associates; Send payment instruction file to Accounts Payable
- Conduct periodic and required audits; Identify and reconcile corrections as needed; Remit final period end reports and interfaces
- Provide Level 2 customer service support for health ministries and their associates resolving any issues or errors; Successfully handle most non-routine issues, escalate issues that cannot be resolved to management
- Plan and organize work so the Service Level Agreement objectives are realized; Contributes ideas and actions towards the continuous improvement of Special Processing, Garnishments and Tax related processes within area of influence
Education & Experience:
- High School Diploma or Equivalent and 1 year payroll related experience required
- Experience with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel) required
- Experience working in a shared services/internal service delivery role preferred
- Minimum of one year of related Payroll Garnishment Associate experience required
If you are interested in joining the Ascension Health Ministry Service Center Team, please apply by completing an online application.
If you have any questions about the application process or require a reasonable accommodation to complete the application, please contact the Ascension Health Ministry Service Center at 1-855-992-4672 between the hours of 8:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. EST M-F.
Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V
The Ascension Health Ministry Service Center participates in the Electronic Employment Verification Program. Please click the E-Verify link below for more information.
E-Verify (link to E-verify site)
A Member of Ascension Health
- 2 years ago - save job