FWC Management a fast growing OBGYN Physicians office is currently hiring an Implementation Specialist to join our team. We offer great benefits and a wonderful work environment. This position will be responsible for the accountability for all phases of HRIS/Payroll implementations, implementing new care centers according to system requirements as well as trouble shoots existing set up issues and other job responsibilities.
Requirements * Three to five years of experience implementing HRMS solutions, at least 2 implementing Ultipro
- Proven experience managing implementation projects with a high degree of quality and completeness
- Experience successfully managing project resources, both customer and internal; working with those resources to manage aggressive project timelines
- Proven leadership; ability to coach, train, mentor and lead others
- Excellent customer service skills; experience in a technically oriented customer service organization
- Prior payroll implementation experience
- Ability to handle multiple tasks/projects under tight deadlines
- Strong analysis, change control, task management and time management skills
- Excellent consulting skills with attention to detail and exceptional organizational and time management ability
- Excellent written and verbal communication, able to explain technical issues to a non-technical audience.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Smoke-free/Drug-free environment
Indeed - 19 months ago