Adecco Finance is currently recruiting for Payroll Processor
Adecco Finance is currently looking for experienced Payroll Processor in the Columbus, Ohio area. Our client, a leader in the logistics industry, with locations from coast to coast, is looking to add to their growing team. The Payroll Processor is a contract position and a foot in the door has the possibility to open additional opportunities. Many of our associates have enhanced their current skills, had their contracts extended, converted to full time employment, or been re-deployed after their assignment ends. If you meet the qualifications listed below – Apply Now!
As a contractor at Adecco, you will have benefits available after one week of employment. These are highlighted in detail below.
Position: Payroll Processor
Location: Columbus, Ohio
Pay Rates: $14.85 to $18.80 per hour
Length: Long -Term positions
• Perform a wide variety of record keeping and payroll processing activities, including computing wage and overtime pay
• Calculating and recording payroll deductions
• Process requests for manual checks and terminations
• Make corrections to documents for processing
• 1 to 2 years of related experience that includes specific bookkeeping/accounting/payroll training.
• Knowledge of union contractual language and non-union wage plans
• Strong math/accounting aptitude
• 10-key calculator skills
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Proven computer skills.
• Attention to detail
• Strong knowledge of MS Excel and Access.
• Excellent analytical skills.
• Maintain confidentiality while working in a fast paced team environment
When asked to select branch, enter “Columbus, Ohio” and select “440 Polaris Pkwy (706)” for the Columbus Financial branch.
Questions? Please contact the Columbus Finance office at 614-948-4705 for more information.
Adecco Staffing U.S. is the nation’s leading provider of recruitment and workforce solutions. We are the pre-eminent workforce management partner for Fortune 500 companies and career advisement expert for American workers, serving all of the key industries and professions that drive our economy forward. Adecco has over 400 career centers and, on any given day, connects 70,000 talented workers to the best job opportunities across the country, making us one of America’s largest employers.
Adecco - 15 months ago
At Adecco, we work for you.
Adecco is the world’s largest provider of staffing solutions. But it’s not our size that makes...