Perform essential duties lead and direct the
work flow of the Payroll Department to ensure
that all payroll is processed in an accurate and
timely fashion, and that accounts payable
invoices are properly coded and processed in a
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
taxes, insurance, employee withholdings, and
- Compile payroll data such as hours worked,
employee identification number, from time sheets
and other records.
computer files, or compute wages and deductions
- Prepare computer input forms, enter data into
and post to payroll records.
ensure accuracy of payroll.
- Review wages computed and corrects errors to
exemptions, insurance coverage, and loan
- Record changes affecting net wages such as
payments for each employee to update master
- Record data concerning transfer of employees
each department for cost accounting records.
- Prorate expenses to be debited or credited to
- Prepare periodic reports of earnings, taxes,
reconciliations for all payroll and employee
- Prepare monthly and quarterly account
assist in submission for payment of the Edge
- Keep records of leave pay and nontaxable wages.
- Prepare and issue paychecks.
- Prepare monthly Edge Credit accrual, as well
- Code accounts payable invoices weekly.
- Submit accounts payable invoices to corporate
- General filing.
- Data entry of accounts payable invoices into
- All other duties as assigned.
To perform this job successfully, an individual
must be able to perform each essential duty
satisfactorily. The requirements listed below
are representative of the knowledge, skill,
and/or ability required. Reasonable
accommodations may be made to enable individuals
with disabilities to perform the essential
- Must have a minimum of 3 years payroll
completes work in a timely manner, and performs
- Commitment to company values and ethics.
- Dependability: personally responsible,
and strong work energy.
- Motivation: must maintain a positive attitude
- Organization: very detail oriented and always
oral and written communication skills
- Communication: excellent interpersonal and
without detailed instructions, prepares for
- Initiative: plans work and carries out tasks
problems or opportunities in advance, undertakes
- Strong judgment and decision making
- Must maintain strict confidentiality and
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
Bachelor of Science degree (B.S.) from a four-
- Required: Bachelor of Arts degree (B.A.) or
year college or university; or eight years
related experience and/or training; or
equivalent combination of education and
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Required: Minimum of 3 years payroll
US Citizen or Permanent Resident
AAR CORP uses E-Verify for employment verification. AAR CORP will provide the Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS), with information from each new employees Form I-9 to confirm work authorization.
Click here for more information on e-verify
AAR CORP utiliza E-Verify. AAR CORP proporcionará a la Administración del Seguro Social (SSA), y si es necesario, al Departamento de Seguridad Nacional (DHS), información obtenida del Formulario I-9 correspondiente a cada empleado recién contratado con el propósito de confirmar la autorización de trabajo.
Click para obtener mas information de e-verify
Apply To This Job.
AAR is an equal opportunity employer.
Certain AAR job assignments or facilities may require proof of US Citizenship and the ability to qualify for, and maintain, applicable US Defense Security Service Clearances.
Please use the back button to return to the search results page.
AAR CORP. (AAR) is a diversified provider of products and services to the worldwide aviation and defense industries. The Company conducts...