Position Summary: The Payroll Specialist will perform a variety of task to ensure the payroll processing function is complete, accurate and timely.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Entering of payroll data
- Review of timesheet information for completeness and accuracy.
- Verify and if needed correct and/or adjust any payroll coding or entries.
- Research and resolve payroll related problems as requested.
- Prepare payroll reports.
- Respond to inquiries regarding system issues, payroll deposits, deductions, etc.
- Understand company payroll procedures, federal, state and local laws to ensure integrity of payroll process.
- Assist in the performance of random audits.
- Contribute to the development and implementation of payroll related processes.
- Perform all other duties as assigned.
Exceptional attention to detail. Strong verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills. Ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks. Ability to work in collaboration with the team as well as independently.
Must possess practical knowledge of payroll accounting practices. Deltek experience highly desirable.
Three (3) to five (5) years’ payroll processing experience in a multi-state organization.
Battlespace Flight Services - 10 months ago
Battlespace Flight Services (BFS) provides a high level of organizational maintenance support for MQ-1 aircraft and systems to sustain the...