As a Payroll Specialist, you will be responsible for all aspects of payroll processing for over 3,400 employees across the U.S, and in Canada, Netherlands, Singapore, India, with additional growth planned.
In this role, you will:
- Administer employee changes for multi-state, biweekly payroll
- Audit time sheets for compliance with employment laws and company policy
- Administer support for the time and attendance system
- Process manual checks and supplemental payroll as needed
- Answer employee payroll questions and trouble shoot issues
- Administer tax credits program
- Administer flex spending account payments and reconcile to general ledger monthly
- Administer garnishments
- Prepare journal entries as assigned
- Perform benefit audits as assigned
- Other related duties as assigned
Do you have what it takes?
As a part of Go Daddy's team, you help drive Go Daddy to its next level of domestic and global growth. From Marketing to Finance, PR to HR, our professional staff support and execute a successful business model that allows us to fuel success for countless entrepreneurs and innovators around the world.
- High School diploma required.
- Secondary Degree preferred
- FPC or CPP, or equivalent required (must pass knowledge Assessment)
- Five years of related work experience
- Must be detail oriented
- Ability to work in fast-paced, deadline driven, changing environment
- Must be proficient in MS Excel
- Must have gross to net calculation skills
- Must have multi-state payroll experience, particularly California
- Must have three years HRMS and/or payroll systems experience, UltiPro perferred
- Ability to work either independently or as part of a team
- Ability to meet deadlines with a high sense of urgency
- Ability to discreetly handle sensitive information
Are you ready to GO with us?
When you GO with Go Daddy, you have the opportunity to be part of something special by making a meaningful difference in the lives of our customers. Their success is our success.
Here’s what you need:
Here’s what we’ll provide:
- Passion to contribute to a truly exceptional customer experience, no matter your job title
- Understanding that innovation and creativity is a part of what we do every day
- Agility and action orientation – we move at the speed of tech
- Understanding of the privilege and obligation of being part of a team
Go Daddy has been recognized because of its outstanding benefits, compensation, unique perks, diversity and company camaraderie. Go Daddy was awarded the 2011 and 2012 Alfred P. Sloan Award for Business Excellence in Workplace Flexibility Honoree - Arizona, Iowa & Denver. Go Daddy is the #1 IT Company on Inc. Magazine's inaugural Hire Power list of job creators.
- A fun, dynamic and challenging work environment
- Formal and informal opportunities and support for ongoing learning, growth and development
- Team building activities and recognition
- Competitive base plus bonus incentive
- 100% employer-paid medical, dental, and insurance coverage for all benefit-eligible Go Daddy employees
- Three weeks paid vacation your first year of employment
Go Daddy’s philanthropic work supports a wide variety of charitable and community organizations dedicated to causes including women and children, domestic violence, child abuse, teenage homelessness, animal shelters and more. Visit www.GoDaddyCares.com for more information.
Go Daddy is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
GoDaddy.com - 18 months ago
Go Daddy, go! Go Daddy provides individuals and businesses with Internet services such as domain name registration and website hosting,...