HR Knowledge is a rapidly growing, premier provider of payroll, benefits brokerage and HR consulting services to clients throughout New England. We offer a creative, fast paced environment that is challenging, stimulating and financially rewarding to individuals who are extremely client centric, highly motivated with a strong work ethic and initiative. We are seeking an experienced payroll specialist to join our team in our Mansfield, MA office!
The Payroll Specialist is responsible for the timely and accurate processing of complex client payrolls for clients. Ensures that all accounting and auxiliary system requirements are met (e.g. W-2's, tax filing, banking requirements, benefits, stock, and pension record keeping). Performs quarter-end and year-end audits. Responsible for managing the Enterprise Payroll systems cycle process.
- Payroll processing, reconciliation, audit, & related processes for our clients using ADP platforms.
- Work on special projects assigned and deliver to plan – year-end, quarter-end, annual enrollment etc.
- Trouble Shooting, Intermediate Analysis & Research related to payroll processing.
- Perform basic analysis & research related to payroll processing.
- Operate against our standard operating procedures & processes to meet client requirements & Service Level Agreements (SLAs).
- Accountability, compliance & adherence to complete payroll accuracy, HR Knowledge policies, and data confidentiality
- Operate against timelines and schedules assigned by the Client Account Manager
- Builds relationships of trust, respect and partnership with client contacts by providing World Class Service
- Identify areas of client dissatisfaction and escalate to Client Account Manager.
- Maintain high-level awareness of SLAs and executes to meet their requirement.
- Develops and maintains awareness of SAS70 and accountable for compliance at each task performed.
Salary commensurate with experience and background.
- The ideal candidate for this position must have superior customer service skills, strong analytical skills and excellent organizational skills with a keen attention to detail.
- Candidates must be personable and have the ability to effectively communicate (written and verbal) with all staff types.
- Desired candidate must be a good listener, exhibit a high level of confidentiality and willing to be flexible and help with urgent issues even if outside of immediate scope of their role.
- We are looking for someone who has strong initiative, is eager to learn, and is able to work independently while being a team player.
- Strong computer skills required as well as a high proficiency with Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Bachelor’s degree and a minimum of 2 -3 years’ experience in payroll processing using ADP PayX, ADP Workforce Now and HRB is required.
Please submit a resume and cover letter to us via the apply now link below: