Energize your career with greater variety and more opportunities for growth at Koch Business Solutions, LP. Koch Business Solutions, LP is the centralized shared service company that provides services to many global businesses of Koch Industries, Inc., one of the largest private companies in America according to Forbes magazine. Here, you can help support Koch companies such as Georgia-Pacific and INVISTA, manufacturers of popular brands that include Quilted Northern® and Angel Soft® bath tissue, Brawny® paper towels, Dixie® brand tabletop products, LYCRA® fiber, STAINMASTER® carpet and more
With about 67,000 people and a presence in nearly 60 countries, Koch companies are Transforming Daily Life™ with resources and innovations that help improve food, clothing, shelter, transportation and other everyday products.
As an internal shared services provider for these companies, Koch Business Solutions assists with needs such as Information Technology, Human Resources, Finance and Accounting. This diverse variety of businesses and their evolving demands create an inspiring work environment and an incredible potential for long term career opportunities.
Koch Business Solutions continues to grow as Koch companies have invested more than $43 billion in acquisitions and capital expenditures since 2003.
We are seeking an individual to join our large Payroll team and support employees across the many Koch Companies. This role is challenging and complex, with access to multiple business entities with varied product lines, responsibility for dozens of EINs, more than 50,000 employees, and merger and acquisition project support work. You will be providing payroll support for multiple companies with unique requirements. You will also be expected to make sure all processes are being completed in a compliant manner.
Day to day duties for this role will include:
Work Experience/Skills REQUIRED:
- Uploading time files from various systems, as well as keying time cards, into the payroll system
- Ensuring hours in the payroll system are in balance with control totals
- Ensuring that payrolls, whether weekly, bi-weekly, semi-monthly or monthly, are processed timely and accurately
- Processing off cycle and special payroll request daily
- Monitor Clarify cases for proper approval of pay request and making sure closed timely
- Process employment verifications
- Participate in year end activities if required to obtain accurate W2’s
- Participate in conversions, acquisitions, and divestitures
- Provide customer support for HR managers, payroll coordinators and controllers for locations assigned
- Participate in testing of quarterly updates to SAP payroll system
Work Experience/Skills PREFERRED:
- 3 to 5 years processing full cycle multi-state in-house payroll in a mid to large size payroll department
- Knowledge HRMS HR and Payroll configuration, tables and business processes to include pay calculations, pay standards and wage and hour laws
- Previous experience working with multiple time file systems, especially Kronos
- Understand current laws and regulations and has experience recommending and applying law or regulation changes to current payroll processes
- Previous experience applying financial controls and standards
- Previous experience reviewing payroll inputs/outputs for errors and conducting resolution internally and with customers
- Proven excellent attention to detail
- Proven ability to work within tight deadlines
- Must be available for overtime as needed
- Proven excellent skills with MS Office software
- Proven superior communication skills – must be able to communicate technical payroll items to non-payroll employees verbally or in writing in a concise, grammatically correct manner
- High level of confidentiality required
- Must be able to establish and nurture relationships with customers
- Proven ability to find creative solutions
- Proven ability to troubleshoot issues and determine solutions
- Good attendance is mandatory
- Proven ability to successfully prioritize multiple tasks and customers in a fast paced human resources environment
- Large (10,000 employees or more) corporate payroll experience
- Previous merger, acquisition experience
- Previous troubleshooting and testing experience preferred
- Associate's degree or equivalent work experience
We are an equal opportunity employer. M/F/D/V
- Bachelor’s degree
- CPP Certification
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information:
Koch Business Solutions, LP
Koch Industries, Inc.
- 3 years ago - save job