Produce payments for restaurant and support center personnel. Issue special payments as requested, ensuring all taxing, deductions and overrides are calculated and withheld accordingly. Correct personnel records, tax records, and tip records as needed. Provide exceptional customer service by responding to customer’s questions and concerns. Provide education and assistance to Directors, Managers and other personnel in navigating the Paycor payroll system to increase their proficiency and understanding of their job requirements.
- Maintain and uphold the strictest confidentiality over payroll information. Ensure records are tightly controlled and that payroll information is not shared with any individual other than those involved in the specific transaction.
- Process On-Cycle & Off-cycle Payroll For Field Management, Hourly, And All Levels of RSC Administrative Personnel
- Maintain and update multi-state garnishments in the current payroll system. As well as ensure accurate payment and responses remitted to proper jurisdictions.
- Work with department authorized representatives such as directors and managers to ensure job and other employee records in the current payroll system are accurate. Review and validate various reports, correcting keying errors as a result of incorrect updating of employee records.
- Respond to customers (Support Center and field personnel) inquiries in a courteous, knowledgeable, sympathetic, and responsive manner. Provide educational assistance to field managers and directors regarding payroll transactions.
- Ensure cross-training efforts with other team members regarding specialized tasks and position accountabilities as assigned by supervisor.
- Assist with research of P&L questions involving payroll transactions.
- Respond to Legal and Operational department’s requests for wage and hour information.
- Minimum 3-5 years Payroll, Customer Service, or Accounting experience.
- Experience in customer service environment
- Preferred experience in hospitality industry with exposure to tip minimums, multi-state tax and multi- state garnishments
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Prefer degree in Finance or similar discipline
- Minimum of 3 years in an office environment with high volume processing.
- Work under strict deadlines.
- Ability to work extended hours and holidays with minimal notice.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Excellent customer service skills with ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing with all levels of management.
- Proven analytical, detailed oriented, organizational and follow through skills.
- Ability to work well under pressure in a fast paced, high volume environment.
- Proficient with 10-key by touch.
- Knowledge of Great Plains, Excel and Word.
- Prefer Paycor experience with Payroll.
NOTE: This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employee may perform other related duties as negotiated to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.
Smokey Bones Bar & Fire Grill - 14 months ago
If you feel it in your bones, you know you're in the right place... If you're looking for the exciting challenge of growing a unique brand...