Title: Payroll Supervisor
Location: United States-New Jersey-Cherry Hill
Job Number: 12029529
Xerox Corporation is a $22 billion leading global enterprise for business process and document management. Through its broad portfolio of technology and services, Xerox provides the essential back-office support that clears the way for clients to focus on what they do best: their real business. Headquartered in Norwalk, Conn., Xerox provides leading-edge document technology, services, software and genuine Xerox supplies for graphic communication and office printing environments of any size. Xerox also offers extensive business process outsourcing and IT outsourcing services, including data processing, HR benefits management, finance support, and customer relationship management services for commercial and government organizations worldwide.
If you meet the requirements of this position and want to work for a world-class company with a great marketplace reputation, apply today
This is an Operations Compensation Coordinator position
All other duties as assigned.
- Coordinate with Team managers to maintain updated files and accurate hours and rates reporting
- Manage the TBO Performance Compensation Mailbox (respond to emails, employee additions, changes and terminations)
- Analyze metrics and rates for necessary adjustments
- Schedule meetings with Site Manager and Team Manager during to discuss reports, issues and rebuttals
- Payroll Cutoff Mondays Transactions
- Documentation of processes and procedures
- Identify and resolve Issues with data, processes and program
- Provide paper pilots - Rates, Scores and Values for Metrics
- Update systems and spreadsheets manually ( TEST FEPS, PC ADMIN HUB Development and Production, TOPAZ tool, paper pilot)
- Testing - Capture Data, Create a payfile and upload to TEST FEPS and analyze results
- Run Autobot projects to support the process
- Directs and manages the daily operations of the payroll function and/or the federal multi-state and local payroll tax function
- Develops policies and procedures for the payroll process and timekeeping.
- Oversees the maintenance of earnings and deductions records.
- Ensures the generation of the company payroll, including vacation and sick leave accrual, overtime and withholding status.
- Meets all government reporting requirements for payroll taxes, withholding and employer contributions.
- Directs the preparation and filing of required reports and/or payments to government agencies, employees and other organizations.
- Serves as liaison with other departments in the resolution of payroll issues.
- Recommends changes in methods and procedures to improve the efficiency of the payroll function
- Support the implementation and ongoing management of a performance based compensation program
- Create and load payfile on each Payroll Monday
Xerox Business Services, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, age, gender identity, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, use of a guide dog or service animal, military/veteran status, citizenship status, basis of genetic information, or any other group protected by Federal or State law or local ordinance. People with disabilities who need a reasonable accommodation to apply or compete for employment with Xerox Business Services, LLC may request such accommodation(s) by calling 1-866-419-2226 or by sending an e-mail email@example.com.
Virtual/work from home? Yes
Xerox Corporation - 10 months ago
Why build your career at Xerox?
Because every day you’ll work alongside people who are as passionate about new ideas, customer...