Maintains and monitors human resources data and records to ensure accuracy of information and assure a high level of service to our employees. Responsible for processing of weekly and bi-weekly payroll and all related reports.
• Compiles and calculates data required to process weekly and bi-weekly payroll.
• Inputs data into ADP systems and transmits information to Corporate payroll department for processing.
• Reviews time sheets for salary and hourly workers for adherence to company policies. Investigates discrepancies and makes adjustments as appropriate.
• Reviews payroll checks, direct deposits and applicable ADP reports for accuracy
• Processes all new hire payroll data entry in HRIS system, makes initial employee badge, and coordinates enrollment in benefits via HRIS system.
• Processes employee terminations in HRIS system to include benefits and pay out of vacation time and final check.
• Compile data and information to support and satisfy all management reporting and government filing requirements.
• Verifies and reconciles all temporary employee timesheets and invoices.
• Updates and maintains data in time and attendance system. Processes daily and weekly system reports and maintenance.
2-4 years experience with computerized payroll system (ADP) in addition to 2 years HRIS experience.
Well-developed Microsoft Word and Excel skills.
Strong analytical skills required.
Ability to organize and prioritize tasks and workload in order to meet deadlines.
Strong verbal and written communication skills required.
Excellent interpersonal skills; ability to work with diverse individuals at all levels of the organization.
Demonstrated maturity, professionalism and the ability to maintain confidentiality.
A self-starter, able to work both in a team and independently.
Chart Industries - 7 months ago