RPM Mortgage, Inc. is seeking an energetic Payroll and Human Resources Clerk to join our dynamic team. The primary responsibilities are to provide support to the Payroll department by assisting the Payroll Specialist and the Payroll and Benefits Manager, and follow-up on company policies, procedures, and documentation relating to payroll functions. This is role is located at our Home Office in Alamo, CA and reports directly to the Payroll and Benefits Manager.
- Responsible for specific areas of payroll activities for the bi-weekly and weekly processing of payroll and changes to payroll.
- Compile and verify payroll data such as hours worked from timesheets, taxes, garnishments, insurance benefits, and other records.
- Audit time and attendance records for hours worked, Managers' approvals, paid time-off, and bonuses earned.
- Maintain files, new hire and separation processes.
Education and Experience:
- Some college experience is a plus and a Bachelor’s degree is preferred.
- Previous Accounting experience is preferred.
- Proficient in the following software and payroll applications: Paychex and Microsoft Office Suite is a plus.
- Solid understanding of payroll and payroll tax laws.
- Strict adherence to maintaining confidentiality.
- Comfortable working in a deadline driven environment.
- A self-starter who has the ability to effectively manage multiple priorities.
RPM Mortgage, Inc. recently ranked 6 th among medium-sized firms for Top Workplaces in the Bay Area! We are a dedicated group of mortgage loan professionals and offer competitive salary and benefit packages. Background checks are performed prior to hire.