Le Bonheur's epilepsy program is a National Association of Epilepsy Center Level IV Accredited comprehensive program, the highest level and one of only a few in the United States.
Our epilepsy team, who treat children with the most complex diagnoses, includes the pioneer of MEG, Transcranial Magnetic Stimulation (TMS), researchers in epilepsy drug treatment, and leaders in neurological associations and societies. Each year, we treat more than 1,300 children with epilepsy and other seizure disorders.
Facility services include:
- 10 Bed Epilepsy Monitoring Unit
- Intraoperative MRI (3 Tesla)
- Dedicated Neuro-ICU (9 Beds)
- Ability to perform PET, SPECT, FMRI, MEG, MRI and co-register all.
- Medical Degree
- Board Certified with additional Certificate in the Subspecialty of Clinical Neurophysiology
- Tennessee Medical License by start date
Methodist Healthcare - 23 months ago
copy to clipboard