We are in need of a Physical Therapist to work with children in their homes. You will specifically be working in the Early intervention program with children aged birth-3 years. You will see patients in Collin and Denton counties.
Job description includes:
Other duties assigned by immediate supervisor within scope of work.
- Work involves developmental screening/assessment, physical therapy services and consultation with family members and other professionals working with the family.
- Educate family members and caregivers on different intervention strategies to facilitate active involvement and carry-over at community settings.
- Work is performed in such diverse settings client homes, family day care homes, day care centers, or other community settings.
- Follow Individualized Service Plan, plan ongoing treatment, and interprets goals and treatment plan to parents and makes recommendations for further developmental assessments as needed.
- Participate in monthly agency staff meeting.
- Prepares progress reports at six month intervals and annual reviews.
- Maintains client records and submit them to agency within established deadlines.
This is PRN.
The People Link Corp - 11 months ago