Family Health Centers of San Diego is a private nonprofit community clinic organization that is an integral part of San Diego's healthcare safety net. Since 1970, our mission has been to provide caring, affordable, high quality healthcare and supportive services to everyone, with a special commitment to uninsured, low income and medically underserved persons.
Every member of our team plays an important role in improving the health of our patients and community.
With 33 locations in San Diego County that include 13 outpatient clinics and growing, we are currently searching for an experienced midlevel provider. We offer a positive work environment, a competitive salary and excellent comprehensive benefits package.
Diamond Neighborhoods Family Health Center Current Address 220 Euclid Avenue, Suite 40, San Diego, CA 92114
Watch us GROW!!!
Our BRAND NEW CLINIC is under construction at the corner of 47th and Market Street!
Hours Mon. - Fri. 830am - 530pm Closed for lunch 1230pm - 130pm
If you would like to talk to someone directly about Physician careers at Family Health Centers of San Diego, please contact our Physician Recruitment Manager, Anna Marie Jameson, at (619) 906-4591 or via email at email@example.com . You are welcome to fax your CV to us at any time at (619) 876-4426.
- Cooperates with the timely submission of credentialing and licensing paperwork
- Documents appropriately in the medical record medication reconciliation and provider name stamp/print
- Follows FHCSD policies and procedures
- Maintains CME units based on the requirements of the specifying Board
- Maintains BLS certification
- Maintains satisfactory peer reviews able to assess medical information including pathophysiology, patient presentation, differential diagnosis etc… in order to facilitate health promotion and disease prevention.
- Minimizes incident reports
- Participates in administrative duties lab reports, charts and med refills reviewed and managed appropriately
- Participates in on-call schedule in a responsive and timely manner
- Supervises mid-level providers in an appropriate and responsive manner
- Attends all mandatory meetings
- Maintains a productivity expectation of 3 patients per hour with a minimum expectation of 2.5 patients per hour
- Meets clinic site and organization needs in a reliable and flexible manner
- Participates in quality/performance improvement and leadership initiatives
- Patient Satisfaction Reports
- Prioritizes work and makes an effort to adhere to schedule
- Uses resources efficiently and practices medicine in a cost-effective manner
- Board Certified in Pediatrics.
- Graduate from an accredited school of medicine.
- Must maintain current CPR and DEA registration
- Must possess current unrestricted license to practice in the State of California.
- Unrestricted California Driver’s license with appropriate transportation and valid insurance, some travel necessar
- Fluency in Spanish highly desirable.
- Must be Board Certified or Board Eligible with the Board Certification Exam taken within one year of employment with FHCSD.
Family Health Centers of San Diego - 14 months ago