Description of duties and responsibilities:
This position reports to the Supervisor, HR People Center and, under general supervision, provides customer service support to MSA employees/participants along with performing administrative tasks to support HR and benefit processes. Specific responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
· Act as first line of contact for resolution of all HR and benefits issues.
· Resolve or escalate issues to the subject matter expert and follow through for resolution and communication to the customer.
· Document problem details and capture comments into the Issue Tracking Database.
· Maintain SAP and related Lotus Notes databases based on changes in MSA workforce.
· Maintain benefits systems based on enrollment changes.
· Communicate with outside vendors regarding enrollment issues (including COBRA).
· Maintain various Access databases used for tracking benefit enrollments.
· Generate correspondence related to HR and benefits.
· Document current processes based on QMS standards.
· Complete additional projects and special assignments as determined by the Supervisor/Director.
Special knowledge, skills and abilities required:
· Excellent customer service focus, verbal/written communication and problem solving skills
· Strong organizational and time management skills; Ability to multi-task in high-paced environment
· Process management and analytical skills
· Proficient with Microsoft Office suite
· Team orientation
· Experience with Lotus Notes/SAP
· Working knowledge of specific benefits or HR programs
Education and experience required:
· High school diploma or equivalent
· Bachelor’s Degree.
· 1 year HR experience and/or 1 year Call Center experience.
MSA Safety Inc.
- 3 years ago - save job
MSA Safety Inc. is the global leader in the development, manufacture and supply of sophisticated safety products, instruments, and services...