- Assist accounting with processing bi-weekly payroll.
- Record payroll changes, pull reports as needed and assist employees with payroll discrepancies.
- Provide administrative support to the POps team in the areas of HRIS/benefits, maintaining hardcopy employee files and inputting data into the HRIS database.
- Coordinate and Administer new hire process and checklist including welcome emails and new hire paperwork.
- Manage HRIS system - updating necessary information and performing quarterly audits.
- Run adhoc reports for various departments.
- Manage departure process.
- Respond to employment verification requests.
- Review and analyze wellness reimbursement requests.
- Provide weekly team updates to Marketing for company meetings
- Assist in special projects as needed.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience within HRIS administration and maintenance (ADP preferred)
- Basic knowledge and experience with benefits administration, State and Federal leave of absence requirements and local ordinance
- Attention to detail and superb customer service skills
- Maintain confidentiality and trust with employees and all levels of management
- Effective time management
- Strong written communication skills
- College Degree Required
Tagged - 9 months ago
Tagged is the social network for meeting new people. While other offerings focus almost exclusively on existing relationships, Tagged has...