People Team Coordinator, Financial Services Office
As People Team Coordinator (PTC), you'll support the Americas People Team (APT) and/or Human Resource (HR) processes. You'll make use of technology, facilitate communication, and coordinate the administration of multiple HR processes. You'll also deal with employees and may handle initial employee inquiries and/or responses. Where appropriate, you'll escalate any issues to a senior member of the APT.
You'll have limited decision-making responsibilities, and no supervisory responsibilities. Although you'll be expected to perform independently, you should consult with your supervisor when activities are outside the normal scope of responsibilities.
This position supports the Financial Services Office.
Knowledge and skills requirements
- Work closely with assigned APT members, to process and input transactions into PeopleSoft (e.g., bill rate changes, separations, work schedule changes)
- Utilize the HR Shared Services Center (HRSSC) web process to complete various transactions, including transfers, correct PeopleSoft history, etc.
- Liaise with the HRSSC or other HR functional groups, deliver and complete people processes for assigned areas. Follow up on issues and/or discrepancies
- Coordinate the administration of HR processes, including performance management, the promotion process, variable pay, orientation, people surveys, upward feedback, the separation process, etc.
- Provide reports and gather data related to assigned HR projects and initiatives. Share information gathered with the People team or other HR functional groups, as requested
- Deal with employees, and handle initial employee inquiries and/or responses to routine employee transaction questions
- Help communication flow to and from clients, and to other HR team members
- Handle special projects
- Manage and meet deadlines, and coordinate, supporting logistics for people events/ and/ or processes
- Demonstrate high levels of confidentiality
- May act as an advisor to peers, and may explain key processes and administration procedures to APT members
- Intermediate technology skills, covering HR Databases and systems, PeopleSoft, Business Intelligence (BI), spreadsheet applications, Microsoft Word
- Ability to work efficiently and effectively, while maintaining attention to detail
- Strong knowledge of the policies, procedures and databases of a professional services firm
- Ability to collect and interpret information for enhancing services to clients
- Strong customer service skills
- English language skills - excellent written and verbal communication
- Excellent presentation and listening skills
- Demonstrated ability to use your initiative
- Strong teaming skills
- Basic project management skills (e.g., managing multiple client requests and deadlines)
- A minimum of 3-5 years of experience; HR or technology reporting experience preferred
- Associate degree or higher, or equivalent work experience
EY - 21 months ago
EY is a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services. The insights and quality services we deliver help build trust...