Geocent offers exciting and challenging opportunities in the Technology field! Geocent employees across the country subscribe to the company's culture of focusing on results when serving our large, diverse group of clients nationwide.
The PeopleSoft Adminstrator role will involve the design, implementation, and support of various PeopleSoft Environments for PeopleSoft implementations. The design aspect of this role may include working with the infrastructure engineers to design and size the server and SAN architecture supporting those PeopleSoft environments.
Key responsibilities of this role include:
• Installation of PeopleSoft environments
• Design of PeopleSoft technical architectures
• Coordination and application of required environment patches
• Resolution of technical architecture issues
• Design and setup of monitoring for PeopleSoft environments
• Planning and execution of PeopleSoft technical upgrades
• Lead efforts of database administrators, server administrators, and junior PS technical architects
• Support PeopleSoft development team
• Support or lead performance testing activities
- 2 years PeopleSoft Administration experience
- 2 years of technical trouble-shooting experience for PeopleSoft
- 1 year experience building new environments, migrations and technical support
- Additional preferred skill requirements:
- Experience supporting/performing PeopleSoft application upgrades
- Experience with PeopleTools upgrades
Geocent is an equal opportunity employer: EOE/M/F/D/V
Geocent, LLC. - 2 years ago
We provide technology solutions across a wide variety of functional areas. Our clients include government, defense, homeland security,...