We are looking for PeopleSoft Analyst with Campus Solution Exp with one of our Direct Client in Madison, WI . Please find the Job Descriptions below, if you are suitable and interested, please send us your word copy of resume with following details to Srikanth.firstname.lastname@example.org or please call me on 608.237.7235 to discuss more about this position.
Name:Contact Number:Email ID:Pay Rate:Availability:Work Status:Current Location:
Title : PeopleSoft Analyst with Campus Solution Exp
Location: Madison, WI
Duration: Long Term
Desired Proactive Behaviors
- Lead functional teams during discovery and investigation into how to meet business objectives utilizing PeopleSoft Campus Solutions functionality.
- Assist in defining data export from PeopleSoft Campus Solutions into RightNowCRM. Develop appropriate definition documentation (Fucntional/technical specifications)
- Translate business objectives into Functional/Technical specifications.
- Work independently with staff.
- Strong analytical skills required, including a thorough understanding of how to interpret business requirements within PeopleSoft Campus Solutions Admissions, Records and Self Service modules.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group, executives, managers, and subject matter experts.
- Display energy and initiative in solving problems.
- Follow all possible avenues to get the job done.
- Adaptable - undertake a variety of tasks willingly.
- Ability to switch from complex to routine tasks when required.
- Work effectively with a variety of personalities and work styles.
- Quality - demonstrate appropriate quality and thoroughness in your work.
- Decisive - ability to make decisions quickly when faced with multiple options.
- Ability to influence others in decided course of action.
- Integrity - act with personal integrity at all times.
- Professional - work within your team's processes.
- Confront problems, propose solutions and take ownership through to resolution or ensure a clear hand-off.
- Have a positive can-do approach to work.
- 4 – 7 years of PeopleSoft Campus Solutions experience, with at least two years in Admissions and Records, V8.9 or higher.
- 2+ years PeopleSoft development experience.
- 2+ Years analytical problem solving, business analyst experience.
Monster - 19 months ago