Would you like to be a part of a team focused on building, enhancing, and extending technology solutions that manage the employee life-cycle for thousands of employees around the world? Do you have deep knowledge of HCM concepts, strong functional PeopleSoft experience across a variety of modules, and deep skill with years of experience developing with PeopleSoft tools and related technology? Do you have a passion for customers, automation, design, development, data integrity and process improvement?
Amazon is looking for someone well-rounded technically, well-versed in PeopleSoft HCM, passionate about software development and experienced with building integrated and scalable systems in a global environment.
As a PeopleSoft Developer on the HRIS Delivery team you will have the opportunity to work with PeopleSoft and related technologies alongside a team of dedicated software and data engineers, architects, and database administrators. Your broad responsibilities include partnering with Amazon HR and Payroll organizations, teaming up with other analysts and developers to design and implement quality solutions on a variety of projects across the globe. In addition to leveraging delivered PeopleSoft functionality, you will be responsible for tailoring applications to support custom functionality using a variety of technologies including PeopleTools, Integration Broker, Application Packages, PL/SQL, Java and Linux.
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity Employer
- Work as an individual contibutor while leading small groups of developers and analysts to deliver targeted solutions in support of major project initiatives.
- Author Software Requirements Specifications, Design and other technical documentation.
- Develop and unit test high quality software solutions using PeopleTools and related technologies.
- Work with peers to sustain continuous improvements in quality through collaboration and process improvements.
- Support existing processes, refactoring and deprecating code as needed to optimize solutions.
- Innovate within the boundaries of industry best practices to build sustainable and globally scalable solutions.
- 7+ years of PeopleSoft development experience (Application Designer, PeopleCode, Application Packages, XML, OOP, Integration Broker, Application Engine and SQR).
- Experience working with relational databases including strong SQL skills.
- Knowledge of PeopleSoft HCM with a solid understanding of and experience working with core HR functionality.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related technical field or equivalent experience.
- Willing to travel up to 25%.
- Strong interpersonal, written and verbal communications skills.
- Passion to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Willingness to learn and adopt new tools and technologies.
- Self-directed, independent thinker and doer.
- Basic understanding of HCM functionality including experience in some of the following modules: HR, NA Payroll, Global Payroll, Payroll Interface, Benefits and related manager and employee self service.
- Understanding of and experience working with PeopleSoft technical architecture as a developer.
- Knowledge of and experience with Oracle databases working as a developer.
Amazon.com - 2 years ago
Amazon strives to be Earth's most customer-centric company where people can find and discover virtually anything they want to buy online. By...