PeopleSoft Development Manager (HCM/Payroll)
Great opportunity for a hands on PeopleSoft Development Manager to join a top notch company to drive PeopleSoft development.
You will be responsible for managing a team of 5 to 9 PeopleSoft Developers. You will need to be able to be hands on up to 40% of the time in development or configuration.
You will be managing a team doing technical design, development, testing and migration of modifications and enhancements, as well as application maintenance, troubleshooting and on-call support for all PeopleSoft systems.
Your focus will be on HCM and Payroll modules and migrating to PeopleSoft 9.2. You will help design systems that will support key initiatives, and manage and deploy deliverable enhancements and modifications. You will also design and develop interfaces, data conversion and migration using PeopleSoft Integration technologies.
You will be working closely with the business, so strong communication and presentation skills are very important. You must have a consultative personality.
This is a direct-hire position in North Atlanta. May consider assistance with relocation expenses for out of town candidates.
- 2+ years of current PeopleSoft Development or Configuration experience
- 1+ years of experience as a PeopleSoft Manager
- Strong experience with PeopleSoft HCM and PeopleSoft Payroll modules
- Exposure with PeopleSoft development tools including PeopleCode, Application Designer, Application Engine, Application Package, SQR, Crystal Reports, DataMover, PeopleTools 8.46 and greater, Workflow, Application Messaging and Component Interface.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
JobServe USA - 14 months ago