Job title: PeopleSoft GL, AP Consolidation Financials Functional
Duration: FTE (prefer)
Location: Seattle, WA
The PeopleSoft Financials Functional Analyst will work with internal Financial Systems Manager and in-house team to implement Consolidations & Eliminations for the General Ledger module as well as roll-out GL & AP modules for Mexico operations.
- Prefer candidates local to the Seattle area. Require 5 days a week of Onsite attendance.
- Leads requirement gathering, configuration and design process
- Define and document business requirements and process flows.
- Leads System and Integration Testing as well as assist in User Acceptance Testing
- Define Training Requirements and Prepare Training Manuals.
- Conduct Presentations, Workshops, and Meetings with Customers.
- Works with Business Users, Mexico Users, Technical, Development, Oracle Customer Support and other resources to resolve System and cross-functional issues
- Implement Consolidations and Eliminations
- Configure Consolidation & Elimination in PeopleSoft 9.1
- Configure Inter-unit Accounting for PeopleSoft Financials 9.1
- Rollout PeopleSoft ver9.1 GL & AP for our Mexico Operations:
- Set up GL and AP business unit/s for Mexico using multi-currency including development of core reports in Spanish
- Set up AP business unit/s for Mexico accounting including vendors, voucher processing and reporting, printing checks in pesos, generating to GL
- Minimum of 5 years current, hands-on PeopleSoft GL & AP Functional Experience.
- Must have completed at least 2 full life cycle engagements (Implementation or Upgrade) with version 9.1
- Deep experience designing and implementing Chart of Accounts.
- Must have solid understanding and experience in Consolidation & Elimination
- Must have worked in a Multi-Country & Multi-Currency environment and possibly multi-language.
- Must have experience leading small projects or worked as a Functional Lead with ability to define scope, plan, execute as per plan and report progress
- Require Strong written and verbal communications including the ability to work with functional resources to define and document solution designs.
Astute Business Solutions (Ex-PeopleSoft and Big 4 consultants) based in San Francisco, California focuses on PeopleSoft