Would you like to be a part of a team focused on building, enhancing, and extending technology solutions that manage the employee life-cycle for thousands of employees around the world? Do you have deep knowledge of HCM concepts, strong functional PeopleSoft experience across a variety of modules, and deep skill with years of experience developing on PeopleSoft tools? Do you have a passion for customers, automation, data integrity, and making things better?
We're looking for someone well-rounded technically, well-versed in PeopleSoft, passionate about software development and support, and experienced with building integrated and scalable systems in a global environment.
As a Programmer Analyst on the HRIS Delivery team you will have the opportunity to work with PeopleSoft technology alongside a team of dedicated software and data engineers, architects, and database administrators. Your broad responsibilities include partnering with our customers across global HR and Payroll organizations to design and implement the best possible solutions in a uniquely challenging global environment. In addition to leveraging deliverd PeopleSoft functionality, you will be responsible for developing and supporting custom functionality in support of various solutions with a variety of technologies that may include PeopleTools, PL/SQL, Java, Perl, OBIEE, and Actuate.
- Design, develop & deliver high quality software solutions for HR & Payroll customers to meet a wide variety of business needs
- Operationalize, support and maintain HR & Payroll systems and interfaces for Amazon.com and our subsidaries
- Combine innovation with industry best practices to provide the best possible solutions using the most appropriate technologies
- Push the limits of third-party software through innovative design and delivery
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity Employer
- Strong interpersonal, written, and verbal communications skills.
- 5+ years of PeopleSoft development experience (Application Designer, PeopleCode, Application Engine and SQR)
- Experience working with relational databases and strong SQL skills
- Functional knowledge of HR & payroll systems and concepts
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related technical field
- Passion to thrive in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment
- Experience designing and developing innovative solutions with PeopleSoft Integration Broker
- Experience with Oracle preferred
Amazon.com - 2 years ago
Amazon strives to be Earth's most customer-centric company where people can find and discover virtually anything they want to buy online. By...