PeopleSoft Lead Developer
USA-NY: NEW YORK-ALBANY
Remote Work Authorized
Yes, 100 % of the Time
Dec 27, 2012, 9:50:54 AM
CSC's Federal Consulting Practice is a dedicated management consulting group that provides CSC's government clients with business management expertise. This practice provides specialized business and technology consultants who can look into the specifications of a program from multiple perspectives, understand the complexity of the issues and then design comprehensive solutions that support business needs and optimize technical infrastructure. We have many new opportunities and are looking for qualified PeopleSoft consultants to join our team!
CSC's Federal Consulting Practice is looking for a PeopleSoft Lead Developer
Candidate must have 8+ years of hands-on PeopleSoft development experience with PeopleSoft 9.x/Tools 8.5x, SQR, PeopleCode, Application Engine, XML Publisher and Component Interface with proven ability to lead technical development teams. Experience with state or local government a plus. Responsibilities to include:
- Working with functional SMEs to fully understand requirements; gathering technical requirements and preparing technical specifications.
- Coding, testing, debugging, and documenting reports, interfaces, conversions, and extensions. May assist in the modification of company products and/or customer/internal systems to meet the needs of the client and/or end-user.
- Developing test plans to verify logic of new or modified programs, and leading / conducting quality assurance activities such as peer reviews.
Essential Job Functions
- Facilitates creation of large, highly complex business process models and participates in associated process analysis sessions (Business).
- Applies knowledge of industry, product and functional best practices, related technology trends, and vendor future direction to guide clients toward appropriate business solutions (Business).
- Delivers complex product-based solutions from start to finish including initial assessment and planning activities, process design and prototyping, and implementation and transition activities (Business).
- Views package-based business solutions holistically to ensure that components fit together and domains of change within the scope of the solutions are addressed (Methodology).
- Leads a team of 11-20 resources (company, client and third-party resources) in area of expertise to conclusion of a project phase (Management).
- Understands product integration and technical infrastructure requirements and relates them to specific client situations (Technical).
- Manages client expectations and balances the needs of the company and the client to ensure satisfaction for both (Relationship Management).
- Influences decisions and project direction at the executive level (Relationship Management).
- Identifies sales leads through established networks (Leverage).
- Develops proposal strategies and win themes; participates in sales calls (Leverage).
- Provides leadership and work guidance to less experienced personnel (Leadership).
- Presents to large sized groups of key decision makers at the executive level develops and communicates vision and purpose, encourages contribution and support from others. Contributes to proposal orals and division and company-wide events (Communication).
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Bachelor's degree in a related field preferred
- Seven or more years of consulting experience with business analysis and software product implementation
- Experience working with CSC Catalyst and/or equivalent client or vendor-mandated methodology
- Experience working with functional and product considerations related to your specialty area(s)
- Experience working with product suite data structures and models to address detailed interface and conversion issues to and from external systems
CSC is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V
- Five to eight years of additional relevant experience in two or more business or industry specialty areas
- Strong skills in conducting a fit-gap analysis in two or more areas of specialization
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to deal with and resolve ambiguity
- Ability to anticipate problems and take decisive action, giving regard to the impact on both the client and the company
- Ability to adjust personal style to different situations
- Willingness to travel
CSC est l’un des leaders mondiaux dans le conseil ainsi que dans la mise en oeuvre, pour les entreprises, de solutions et de services...