Title: PeopleSoft Portal Developer
Job duties/responsibilities including but not limited to:
- 7+ years Experience in PeopleSoft Programming in different HCM modules and ESS/MSS portal programming
- PeopleSoft Portal, specifically Content Management, Pagelet Caching, Search, Branding, Pagelet Wizard and Navigation Collections
- Hands on experience working on upgrades/implementation and tools upgrade projects
- At least 6 months of working experience on PeopleSoft HCM 9.1 with tools 8.5x
- Strong experience in People code
- Must have experience in implementing/customizing Employee Self Service and Manager Self Service
- In-depth hands-on experience In Application Engine, Application Package, Component interface, Integration Broker, and AWE Workflow and web services
- Excellent programming experience in SQR Language
- Functional knowledge of PeopleSoft HCM modules: Payroll, HR, ESS/MSS, eRecruit, time and labor
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, troubleshooting and conceptual skills
- Ability to work in a cross-functional team environment
- Experience automating business processes utilizing PeopleSoft technologies
- Experience in UNIX shell scripting
- Excellent Communication, written & inter personal skills
- Must be a Good team player
- Experience in global projects is a definite plus.
- Develop and support integrations, conversions, reports, workflow, and custom development in a PeopleSoft environment.
- Diagnose, resolve, and document PeopleSoft HCM system issues
- Creates new and modifying existing programs, features, and functionality for PeopleSoft HCM
- Perform design, development and conduct unit testing using (including People Tools, UNIX scripts, and batch processing tools).
- Follow Change Management policies and procedures to ensure compliance to IT/SOX controls.
- Interacts with analysts and end users to analyze, diagnose, and troubleshoot problems.
- Prepares and delivers recommendations to resolve problems.
- Managing end user and application support after work hours if needed.
- Performs unit testing on application development enhancements to ensure quality and completeness.
- Design, code, and test program modules that meet design specifications and are well documented meeting all development standards
- Create, execute and document the tests necessary to ensure that an application meets functional specifications and performance requirements
- Maintain, tune and repair applications in order to keep them performing according to technical and functional specifications