We are looking for a PeopleSoft Project Manager for one of our Direct Client based in Madison, WI . Please find the Job Description below, If you are suitable and interested, please send us your word copy of resume with following details to email@example.com or please call me on 608-237-1369 to discuss more about this position.
Name:Contact Number:Email ID:Pay Rate:Availability:Work Status:Current Location:
Job Title : PeopleSoft Project Manager
Location : Madison, WI
Duration : Long Term
The project manager will assist in finalizing project documentation, developing project plans and managing project implementation. Implementation will include business process documentation, a training plan for staff and students and training documentation.
Microsoft SQL environment, Campus Solutions 9.0, PeopleTools 8.52. Integration Broker is used between PeopleSoft Portal and Campus Solutions applications. CollegeNet web application, an in house process to load applicants and data into Campus solutions and Self Service functionality is highly customized.
- 4 – 7 years of ERP project experience, with at least two large implementation projects
- 2+ Years analytical problem solving, business analyst experience.
- PMI Certification preferred.
- Manage projects during discovery, investigation of solutions, definition and implementation of solutions.
- Maintain project documentation including MS project plans, communication plans, risk registers, issues logs, etc.
- Actively communicate project information – both formally and informally to project team, sponsor, stakeholders, STEPS Program team, college wide, and if necessary, Executive Team.
- Work independently with staff.
- Strong analytical skills required, including a thorough understanding of how to translate business requirements into ERP application configuration.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group, executives, managers, and subject matter experts.
- Display energy and initiative in solving problems.
- Follow all possible avenues to get the job done.
- Adaptable - undertake a variety of tasks willingly.
- Ability to switch from complex to routine tasks when required.
- Work effectively with a variety of personalities and work styles.
- Quality - demonstrate appropriate quality and thoroughness in your work.
- Decisive - ability to make decisions quickly when faced with multiple options.
- Ability to influence others in decided course of action.
- Integrity - act with personal integrity at all times.
- Professional - work within your team's processes.
- Confront problems, propose solutions and take ownership through to resolution or ensure a clear hand-off.