This position will function as the subject matter expert for PeopleSoft security administration. The role of this position is to provide daily administration of all PeopleSoft security requests including adding/changing/removing access and administration of roles in accordance with IPGs documented Sarbanes Oxley processes.
- Manage production support security activities which will be happening in parallel to an on-going global deployment of PeopleSoft HR.
- Recommend and implement new security roles and align the reassignment of those roles to the end user population.
- Ensure deadlines are met and critical issues are raised in a timely manner.
- Testing of new security functionality/components including the creation of test scripts and the adherence to all SOX controls.
- Maintain/configure core PeopleSoft security tables.
- Work with business partners and end users to perform required security tasks according to the defined processes.
- Work closely with management to understand Sarbanes Oxley access authorization requirements.
- Comply with established access request control processes.
- Maintain complete and accurate documentation for access requests.
- Timely generate quarterly attestation, developer and admin reports.
- Deliver quality solutions on time and within budget.
- BS/BA required, preferably in HR Management, Business Administration, or MIS/Computer Science preferred.
- 5+ years experience administering PeopleSoft security
- Configuration and Tree Management
- Create, maintain & manage User Security and Permission Lists
- Create, maintain & manage People Security Roles
- Maintain & Configure PeopleSoft Core Security Tables
- Proficient in the use of PeopleSoft online development tools and SQL/SQR languages.
- Fluent understanding of PeopleSoft Security administration process throughout lifecycle, including design, configuration, development, integration, testing, and deployment.
- Must possess excellent problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Must be a team player and have excellent communication skills.
- Global HCM experience a plus.
- Project Management experience a plus.
- Ability to handle and maintain confidential information.
- Ability to communicate effectively with both technical and business professionals.
Information Security Responsibilities:
This position will have access to proprietary information
Interpublic Group - 17 months ago
copy to clipboard -