This position will require relocation to Birmingham Alabama
Peoplesoft HRMS and /or Peoplesoft Financials
1. Identify and document system needs such as software enhancements, updates, fixes and new/additional modules.
2. Lead the development of detailed technical documentation for programs/systems.
3. Solve complex problems through the use of technology.
4. Identify goals, requirements and tasks of projects.
5. Design, code, test, and debug programs/systems of all sizes.
6. Work with end users to gain an understanding of information needs and system requirements.
7. Demonstrate a professional attitude when helping users, team members and all other staff members.
8. Lead the effort to solve problems and produce quality deliverables to support business needs.
9. Mentor less experienced team members and provide guidance when needed.
10. Manage multiple tasks within one or more projects.
11. Prepare and delivers project/system presentations.
12. Ensure adequate project and technical documentation is prepared to meet standards
13. Proactively identifies problems and makes recommendations regarding solutions.
14. Representative on various system and technology related User Groups.
15. Other related tasks and duties as assigned.
Knoweldge, Skills and Abilities
1. Ability to effectively communicate with all levels within the company.
2. Ability to work effectively as a team leader, member and independently.
3. Proven ability to work under pressure while maintaining a fine attention to detail.
4. Skilled in conceptualizing creative solutions, documenting them and presenting/selling these solutions.
5. Training, facilitation and mentoring experience.
6. Proven knowledge and understanding of business needs with the ability to establish and maintain a high level of customer trust and confidence in the project team.
7. Strong negotiation skills.
8. Solid oral and written communication skills.
9. Ability to maintain technical proficiency in software development technology for project assignments.
10. Understanding of project management tools and methodologies.
11. Ability to deliver a quality project on time and within budget.
12. Five years of professional programming experience.
13. Bachelor's degree.
14. Appropriate development professional certification level.