To us, it's not just a job: it's your job. You've probably been contacted by virtually every recruitment agency within your area and, no doubt, have been inundated with opportunities. However, of those opportunities, how many actually match your background or, more importantly, suit your aspirations for the future? You are not a commodity that should be shoe-horned into a vacancy just because it's there. You're an individual, with your own individual needs.
Skills required include:
- Configure and maintain all PeopleSoft production, test and development environments and instances
- Maintain the PIA, Application Server (Tuxedo), Web Server (Web logic), COBOL and the Process Schedulers.
- Perform periodic environment refreshes.
- Perform project migration to Production system and maintain migration procedures to ensure change control
- Leading and implementing major technical projects like system upgrades of PeopleTools, PS applications (tax updates and bundles)
- Performance tuning and proactive monitoring of Web Servers, Application Servers, Process Schedulers
- Develop and maintain monitoring scripts to monitor systems
- Ensure Security of the Production system and supporting environments.
- Document and communicate project activities to the manager on a regular basis.
As we all know, your job is not always 9-5 and that's why we operate extended hours. We'll arrange to meet you in a location that is more convenient for you rather than expect you to come to us all the time – and we can also offer weekend interviews to help lighten the load.
- PeopleTools 8. 5x
- Crystal Reports
- SQL Server RDBMS and SQL Knowledge
- Virtualization Experience
- Windows, UNIX and MetaFrame Server Administration
Cepheus Technologies (CephTech) - 13 months ago